9.01.2010

no voice, walnuts, and cute boots. oh my!

i have no voice.  which is not to say that i blew out my voice screaming or singing or being loud in some way.  no.  it just disappeared.  my mom called me and then i tried to reply and all of a sudden just couldn't.  and it's really annoying me.

well, so far i have spent my day working on a bag i'm making from old t-shirts.  i'm nearly done, and once i finish hear, i will be completely done.  excitement.

i also had the joy of watching the dick van dyke show, and the only reason i mention this is because it was the classic walnut episode.  easily my favorite episode of that show, and one of my favorite classic television moments.

otherwise i enjoyed watching doctor who while i worked away.  todays marathon included rose's farewell at bad wolf bay.  i can't really explain why, but that scene makes me emotional every time.  i guess it's because of how emotionally charged it is.  the fact that its taken the entire last two seasons for them to admit their feelings and then to have it cutoff just strikes me as such a sad thing.

i'm watching the cma's at the moment, and i really want carry underwood's shoes.  they're these fabulous cowboy boots, but with like a 3in heel.  so fabulous, and boy is she rocking them.  so cute.

to begin an official countdown, i leave for school in t-minus 5 days.  i'm really excited, i miss everyone so much.  only downside is my best friend is doing study abroad, FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!  so sad.  first she's in spain, then france.  i already miss her.  this is going to get very very bad.

okay, i've procrastinated finishing my bag for long enough now, so yeah.  the end and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment