9.06.2010

packing sucks

i'm back at school, all unpacked, and fighting a losing battle against curling up in my bed with catching fire and reading for the rest of the night.  however, i haven't been on in a bit, so i thought i'd come back.

i really do love being at school.  i just wish there was a way to skip the packing and unpacking, because that is easily my least favorite part.  though i really do enjoy the decorating aspect.  thats always fun for me.  this year i'm living in the basement of my building, and i arrived to discover that they carpeted our rooms!  it made me quite joyous.  i also discovered that my room is approximately 2 ft taller than ay of my previous rooms, and it has this great echo effect when we're loud or laughing.

other than my general i-don't-want-to-go-to-class-or-wake-up-early feelings, i'm actually quite happy to be here.  though i do really miss my best friend, off in spain as she is.  but we are in the process of setting up skype dates, so i'm dealing quite well, thank you.

anyway, i'm off to be lame and ruin my eyes some more.  i've actually been putting this off, so that i could read as much of it at once.  and since tomorrow is basically my free day, it seems like the perfect time to begin.  heck, with all this free time, i may even finish it.  though i won't be starting mockingjay until friday [at the earliest] so i can have time to just sit and savor like i plan on doing with catching fire.

annd i'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment