8.15.2011

BEDA day 14: i miss my bed

in theory, right now i should be back in my bed at home, relaxing, possibly working on my thesis or playing pwi.  but i'm not.  i'm still in a hotel room in MI, eagerly waiting for our transport to be fixed tomorrow so we can go home.  cause boy do i have a shit ton to do tomorrow.

i need to finish planning my characters, find pictures of them, print those pictures, organize them, watch buffy, relax, pack (hopefully), buy snacks, etc.  it's shaping up to be quite the day tomorrow, and i really wish i was home now to be prepared.

but alas, i guess that just can't be.  anyway, the whole point of this is basically that i wish i was home now, in my bed, without anyone else.  i enjoy cons and all, but i could go for some true alone time.  and sleeping in, i miss that too.

thats all, the end.

angel: 2
buffy: 11 into 4
pwi 38 (80%)
days to school: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment