8.06.2011

BEDA day 5: buffy and cordy and dru, oh my!

while this post is technically going up after midnight, i haven't gone to bed and therefore its still today for me and not saturday.

today i finally got the chance to play perfect world and watch buffy.  its nice, having instant communication with my friends again.  yeah there are other forms of it than pwi, but with those i don't get the joy of killing random monsters.  i really should've worked on my thesis some more today, but i really thought it would be nice to relax for once, you know, revert to killing things and not stressing over school, which doesn't even start for another month.

and in the process of checking something i just accidentally disconnected from my game.  oops.  i guess i'll just have to relog and put myself in a place better to find me tomorrow.

i've spent my night watching buffy and playing on perfect world, so not much to really report.  but i do have to say that i kind of really miss cordelia, and her cordyness.  same with angel and his hot brooding.  however, once i finish buffy, i have angel to watch, so i'll get my fill of both of them then.  but going back to season 2, i miss drusilla, a lot.  there was just something about crazy evil vindictive dru that i adored.  i almost want her and spike to get back together, just so she could come back.  hell, she should just come back on her own.

well, i'm getting my hair cut tomorrow morning, before getting my passport.  i'm thinking of going choppy layers, and shorter bangs.  and the bleached bangs are going far away.  i think a year with them is more than enough.  plus, i still have the sections in the under-layers that are bleached and will remain purple.

and now i'm rather tired, so i think i shall head off to bed.  well once this episode of buffy is over anyway.  goodnights interwebz :3

angel: 0
buffy: 3 into season 4
pwi: still 38, but now 32%!
days till school: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment