8.04.2011

BEDA day 4: i should go watch buffy

my back hurts, i'm tired, and i'm joyous that tomorrow is friday.  i don't think i could handle much more of this week, it's already been so long.  i think this is due to not really having a weekend.  don't get me wrong, ai was fun, but it was work and i didn't get a lot of down time.

and these next few weeks are also gonna be jam packed.  between work, errands, a haircut (woot!), another con, a meeting, and a road trip, i have a very busy schedule.  not to mention that in all of my free time i need to be working on my thesis.  but this is my break from it tonight, at least.

also, i need to find time to watch buffy.  i have season 4 sitting right next to me, but the only options i have for watching it are waiting to use the big tv and dvd player, or watching it on my laptop.  i suppose i could also set up my college dvd player in my room, but that would be, like, work.  eww.  but then i could watch in bed.  hmmm.  on my to watch list is also angel and black butler.  i have season 1 of angel waiting patiently, and i've already finished season 1 of black butler.  i made it through the first 4 episodes of season 2 before getting busy, but still.  i need to finish it.  and i will... eventually.

and now i should get back to my thesis.  but i think first i shall shower and migrate off to my room, so i can hunker down and watch some buffy also.  oh the joys of college life.  and i think i'll add a countdown of days till school from now on.  because i can't wait to get back there.

angel: 0
buffy: none yet
pwi: 38
days till school: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment