8.02.2011

BEDA day 2: scrapes and splashes

today felt really frikkin long, and its not remotely over yet.  so, the short version of my day: doing inventory at work, going to the fabric store, hurting myself and playing in a fire hydrant spray, home, rest, and now internets fun!

by far the most exciting thing in that list was hurting myself and playing in the hydrant.  as we were driving back to work in this way to hot heat, me and my boss came across an open fire hydrant and people splashing around in it.  my boss decided she was going to run through it, and i decided that sounded like a good idea.  but me, being the klutz i am tripped as i got out of the van and cut up one knee while scrapping the other.  not that that stopped me running through the water, but it did throb for a while and is still red.

that was pretty much my day.  i am working on my thesis as i type this, or at least in theory i am.  also, i picked up buffy season 4 and angel season 1 from the library today, so now i at least have something to do while i'm researching and designing.  at least hopefully thats how it'll work.

well, now that i've been thoroughly distracted by how i met your mother, time to get back to thesis-y things.  and i've decided to also track my buffy and angel watching habits, should be interesting.

angel: 0
buffy: finished 3, to begin 4
pwi level: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment